【篇⼀】⼤学⽣⼆⼈英语⼝语对话材料
Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.
呀呀的。他居然给⾃⼰动⼑⼦。
Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.
发⽣什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。
Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operatedhimself.
放松。是这个医⽣了。他感觉⾃⼰腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑尾炎。然后就给⾃⼰做⼿术了。
Lorry: He’d better be right about that.
他没有判断失误吧。
Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.
当然没有了。⼏天以后,他康复了。
Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.
他是很了不起。但是我有点⼉怀疑.
Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?
什么?你不相信?
Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was underanesthetic?
写得太不真实了。每个名医⽣都有⾃⼰的传说。在⿇醉状态下,他怎么可能保持清醒啊!
Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.
得了。我有⼿术照⽚呢。你是嫉妒别⼈吧。
Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. LorryBill someday.
才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名⽓。但是总有⼀天,会有⼈知道我洛丽⽐尔医⽣的。【篇⼆】⼤学⽣⼆⼈英语⼝语对话材料
Ann: What should I do?
我该怎么办啊?
Lily: What have you done?
你做什么啦?
Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.
我报名参加⼀个很重要的座谈会的志愿者。
Lily: It is a fine thing.
这是好事啊。
Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.
但是要求是要有好的⼝语能⼒,好的语⾳。
Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?
哦?你在担⼼什么?
Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.
两个都担⼼,⽽且你知道的,我在和上级说话的时候总是紧张。
Lily: Oh, I know.
哦,我知道。
Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.
你⼀定得帮我,这个⼀个锻炼⾃⼰的好机会。
Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.
好,很乐意。
【篇三】⼤学⽣⼆⼈英语⼝语对话材料
Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?
你听说过垮掉的⼀代吗?
Tom: What?
什么?
Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s inAmerican.
垮掉的⼀代,这是指美国五⼗年代到七⼗年代成名的⼀群作家。
Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?
为什么称呼他们为垮掉的⼀代?
Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and
junkies.
他们的思想和⾏为很奇怪疯狂,⽽且⼤部分的代表⼈物都是同性恋和吸毒者。
Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?
哇,他们疯了,不是吗?
Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.
他们只是对政府的政策不满。
Tom: Why did they take drugs?
为什么他们要吸毒呢?
Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.
这是他们表达不满的⼀种⽅式吧?
Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.
我是不会做伤害⾃⼰的事情的。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- yule263.com 版权所有 湘ICP备2023023988号-1
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务